Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love is a prism, baby, and I am a beam of light passin' through

Hahahaha, who was I kidding, being single rocks. It's my first time, I was bound to get off to a rocky start, but I'm ridin' smooth now, and it feels soooo goooood.

I love being selfish for a change. It's working out quite well for me, actually. And I'm thinking I should keep it up while I can, because baby, time flies, and I will have to settle back down soon enough.

SO! Until then, I need to:
Spend less time looking at my phone, and more time making eye contact.
Write more songs, that don't involve woe. This is crucial.
CALL MY FRIENDS, AND DO FUN THINGS.
Go to as many rock shows as possible, but get *slightly* less wasted than at the last one :P

And also, never ever forget, ever again, how beautiful I can be when I let myself shine. I'm tired of hiding, and although being given the attention I crave still makes me feel a little guilty, I can learn to embrace it if I really try :D

Love is the prism through which, when I shine, my hidden colours are revealed, and I am happiest when I'm showing just how bright I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment